10 Must Have Apps for 2015
For those of us with SmartPhones, Apps help us organize our lives and live simpler/easier. There is apps out there for almost anything. You can find apps for finances, help with homework, track your kids, find a place to eat, help save money, get recipes and so much more. Some days I wonder how I ever functioned without my iPhone. We all have our own opinion of what apps we need and what we don’t. Here is my list of 10 Must Have Apps for 2015.
- Fitness Pal – Fitness Pal is a free app that will help you get on a healthier track. You can enter you goals, track weight/measurements, enter food into daily food journal, keep up with your exercise and so much more. You can even invite friends to help you on your health journey.
- ShopKick – This free app lets you earn free points just for walking in to certain stores such as Walmart, Target, American Eagle, Best Buy, etc. You can use these points for free stuff like gift cards. You can also get free points by linking your credit card for purchases, viewing lookbooks, and scanning products in store.
- Retail Me Not – AWESOME free app that is a must have for any shopper. Mobile coupons for hundreds of stores. Every time I go into a store, I automatically open this app to see if there is any coupons for where I am shopping.
- Vision Board Deluxe by Happy Tapper – The best way to achieve your goals for 2015 is to start a vision board. This app allows you to make several different apps. Just take a pic of what you want, then put it on your vision board. Look at it at least 3 times daily to keep your goals fresh in your mind.
- Movies by One Tap – This free app lets you look up movie theaters to find out what is showing, what times and watch movie trailers. The app recognizes where you are located and brings up local info. You can change the location if you are going out of town
6. Walmart – This is a must have for anyone that shops at Walmart. Inside this app, there is a Saving Catcher. You simply scan your receipt, the app scans local prices in your area, and if there is a lower price somewhere, you will get back that difference. Just like getting free money.
7. Cozi – this free app allows you to organize your family calendar, make shopping lists, manage to-do lists, leave reminders to yourself and jot in your family journal — all in one place.
8. Shop Savvy – This free app is like your very own personal shopping assistant. Just scan the barcode of any item you want, using the camera on your phone, or you can search for the product, to find the best prices on the internet or at your local stores. You can also create wish lists and price alerts to let you know when an item goes on sale or hits a certain price mark.
9. Mint – This is a great, free money management app. This app allows you to manage credit cards, bank accounts, investments, personal income, monthly budgets and any other assets or expenditures in real time. It simply syncs with your financial institutions to deliver everything you need.
10. Acorns – Get started investing with this free app. It allows you to invest your spare change from everyday transactions into your very own diversified portfolio.