12 Creative Crockpot Ideas
I have a huge love for my Crockpot. I make probably 75% of our dinners in the crockpot. I think the crockpot is the best invention ever. I love the idea of throwing a few ingredients into the Crockpot in the morning and by dinner time you magically have a wonderful family meal. HOW EASY!! Clean up is easier too. So, because of my Crockpot Love, I decided to do a post today a roundup of 12 Creative Crockpot Ideas.
Most of us know you can make a yummy, healthy, family dinner in the Crockpot. Did you know the Crockpot isn’t limited to just dinner? Ohhhh yea, you can do some pretty cool things in that Crockpot. So here is 12 Creative Crockpot Ideas that can help you expand your Crockpot cooking.
- Crockpot Bread ~ Yes you heard me correctly. You can easily make homemade, fresh bakery style bread in your Crockpot. How cool is that. Click here for full recipe
- Baked Apples with Caramel Sauce Not only can this recipe give you a tasty, scrumptious dessert tonight, but it makes the house smell like yummy Fall time. Click here for full recipe
- Hot Chai Tea Latte This recipe only takes 2 hours. Try this on for a perfect weekend morning treat. Click here for full recipe
- Crockpot Yogurt I bet you just did a double take. Homemade Yogurt in a Crockpot? Yep, that’s right. Yummy and less expensive than buying Yogurt at the store. Click here for full recipe
- Slow Cooker French Toast A perfect weekend breakfast for the entire family. Serve up with some yummy homemade syrup and lots of Bacon. Click here for full recipe
- Crockpot Hot Chocolate In as little as 2 hours, you can have creamy, warm love in a cup. Click here for full recipe
- Crockpot Granola I was shocked by this one. I had no idea you could make Homemade Granola in a slow cooker. What an awesome idea. Click here for full recipe
- Molten Lava Cake Ummmmm…. CHOCOLATE… Do I need to say more?? Click here for full recipe
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip Got a party or potluck to go to? Try this scrumptious Crockpot Spinach and Artichoke Dip. It’s a crowd pleaser. Click here for full recipe
- Crockpot Pizza. My favorite food plus my favorite kitchen applicance equals heaven. Click here for full recipe
- Brownies Gooey, yummy chocolate brownies. Super easy and super delicious. Click here for full recipe
- Crockpot Strawberry Jam Make this easy, homemade Jam that is perfect for your Sunday morning breakfast. Click here for full recipe
I hope you got some new ideas on how to use your amazing Crockpot. There are hundreds of ways to use it. Please share your Creative Crockpot Ideas in the comments below.
Did you like this post?? Please LIKE and SHARE