The majority of people are good at setting goals. They write it down, they design a Plan A and they start taking steps towards what they want. Things start off with a bang. People are most generally full of excitement, drive, and motivation in the beginning. They have a goal in mind and know all the hard work will pay off. Things are sure looking great.
But then after a few weeks, they are not seeing any progress. By motivation and inspiration, they keep pushing forward having faith in the process. Even though things aren’t currently saying things will work out, the thing to do is have faith and keep pushing through the barrier.
Now months later, things fall apart. All their hard work just fell to pieces and they failed. What they had faith in, ended up being worthless and lead to nowhere. Now they will never have their dream life. People like them aren’t supposed to succeed. Now it is time to give up and accept defeat, RIGHT? NO!!!! Plan A was a failure…. BUT, what about Plans B-Z?
Just because your plan did not work out, doesn’t mean that your dream failed. This isn’t an acceptable reason to quit and give up on life and your dreams. If Plan A didn’t work, don’t give up, there is still Plans B-Z. Where there is a WILL there is a WAY. If people throughout time just gave up after their first failure or even the second or fifth failure, we would not have some of the greatest inventions/companies of all time. Here are some #famousfailures that not only had a Plan A but also Plans B-Z…..
Here are some famous failures:
1. Thomas Edison invented 1,000 light bulbs before he created on that actually worked.
2. More than 1,000 restaurants rejected Harland Sanders before one finally bought his KFC chicken.
3. Walt Disney was fired from a newspaper saying he had no imagination or good ideas.
4. Dr. Seuss’ first book was rejected by 27 different publishers.
5. Henry Ford’s first auto company went out of business. He abandoned a second one and a third went downhill because of declining sales.
6. Sir James Dyson had 5,126 failed prototypes before he finally created the prototype for the best-selling vacuum in the USA.
7. J.K. Rowling was an unemployed single mother living off social security. Now she is the first person to become a billionaire from writing.
Don’t just accept failure. Your original plan didn’t work. SO WHAT. Come up with a different way. Think crazy. Think out of the box. Get creative. Take that failed plan and use it as motivation to drive you in a new plan. If you believe in a dream enough, DON’T GIVE UP on it. Never ever give up. Keep going until you achieve. When Plan A doesn’t work, there is always Plans B-Z.